FAQ - Web Easy Professional - Ver. 10
The #1 Website Design Software for Windows.
1. What is Web Easy Professional?
Web Easy Professional is the best HTML Editor Software tool for building web sites for desktop computers, tablets and mobile phones. Web Easy is the most powerful web site building and editing software and easy to use for beginners. You own WebEasy rather than pay a monthly licensing fee which is a tremendous cost savings over the lifetime of a website; and you can build as many sites and pages as you want. You are not locked in.
2. Can you use affiliate marketing banner ads with Web Easy Professional?
Yes, all you have to do is paste the banner ad code on the page and click save.
3. Is there free graphic design clip art with WebEasy Professional?
Yes, WebEasy Professional has over 85,000 free clip, stock photography, illustrations, sound clips and spot art included with purchase of Web Easy.
4. What is the latest version of WebEasy Professional?
The latest version is Web Easy Professional 10. The previous Versions 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 of WebEasy Professional are no longer available. It is advised not to old copies of out dated WebEasy 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 because it has been reported that many browsers do not support them and websites do not display properly. Only buy Web Easy Professional 10 - the latest version.
5. Is there a free trial version of WebEasy Professional software?
From time to time there is a Web Easy Free Trial Download at Avanquest.
Warning: Beware of websites other than Avanquest offering free trial downloads of Web Easy. They offer older or shorter versions of Web Easy that do not include the new features and website templates of version 10; plus there is no free tech support. Malware is offen attached to their downloads which will infect your computer and privacy settings.
The older Web Easy versions (any versions below version 10) are also not compatible with the Internet. After the trial period these download websites may charge your credit card for the full retail price.
You need to check the Avanquest Software website to see if there is a free trial download at this time which includes help and free support for Web Easy Trials; or buy Web Easy now at the discounted price and if not satisfied get a full 100% refund within 60 days.
6. How many web sites can I build with WebEasy 10?
You can build an unlimited number of websites with unlimited number of pages, which is one of the best reasons to buy WebEasy. Most other programs only allow you to build one website only.
7. Do I need to purchase FTP software to upload WebEasy files?
No need to purchase FTP software, you upload files directly to the Internet from within WebEasy Professional control panel with one simple click; or you can use your own FTP software. The choice is yours.
8. Can I build affiliate marketing websites with WebEasy?
Yes, most definitely. All you need to do is drop in your affiliate banner and/or text link code provided by affiliate publishing providers.
9. Who makes Web Easy Professional?
10. What does the Web Hosting Plans Include?
The Web Easy Hosting Plans are only a few dollars per month (first 3 months are free) and include the following:
- 24/7 Live Customer Support
- Free Domain Name for Life and Free Web Hosting Offer
- Free Online Store
- Unlimited Disc Space
- Unlimited Hosting
- Unlimited E-mail
- 99.9% Site Uptime
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- $5.95 after the first 3 months free hosting offer.
Can web easy professional use any hosting site?
Yes, it is compatible with all website hosting providers.
11. Is Web Easy 10 compatible with Windows 8?
Yes, Web Easy Professional 10 is now compatible with Windows 8. You just need to do the upgrade. No issues reported.
12. What are the System Requirements for Web Easy?
Size: 107.6 MB
Platform: Windows XP
Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
150 MB free disk space
13. Can You Add "Google" Information to a Web Easy Professional Site?
Yes you can add Google Information to a WebEasy site. Web Easy includes widgets to add a Google Maps object to show a specific location or to add your Google Calendar to your website. You can also see statistics from Google Analytics which is highly recommended as the best SEO tool out here, and is free.
14. Can You Embed Videos Such as Youtube Videos in a Web Easyite?
Yes, you can embed videos such as Youtube videos in a Web Easy site. Web Easy has a set of WebWidgets that you can use to embed videos from online video-sharing sites or social media sites like Youtube where you have videos. It's simple and takes a minute to do.
15. Is Web Easy Professional for Mac available yet?
No, Web Easy 10 for Mac is not available at this time.
16. What is the latest version of Web Easy Professional?
The latest version is Web Easy Professional 10 (only buy the version here).
17. Who is VCOM?
18. Can I import an existing website into Web Easy?
Yes, it is simple. Just click on the "Import Website" icon and Web Easy automatically downloads it from your computer. Web Easy 10 can be used to enhance a website not created by Web Easy. You can also import older versions of Web Easy such as Web Easy 6, 7, 8 and 9.
19. Does WebEasy have a Media Gallery?
Yes, WebEasy has a robust Media Gallery with many features and controls.
20. Is there a monthly fee for Web Easy Software?
No, there are no monthly fees to use Web Easy Professional Software - you own it outright after purchase. Use Web Easy for free as many times as you want and for as many different websites you want or need to build for no additional costs for Web Easy.
21. Can I use Web Easy using free website templates off the Internet; or am I limited to only using the website templates that come with Web Easy?
Yes, you can use Web Easy using free website templates off the Internet. You just open the template in Web Easy like you would with a Web Easy provided template.
22. Is there a manual for Web Easy?
Yes, the Web Easy Manual comes along with Web Easy which is easy to read and use and easily accessible with one click.
23. Can I create a Blog in Web Easy?
Yes, creating a blog is easy (and free) with the Blog Web Page Wizard tool. Create a personal blog to share your thoughts and photos and build a social networking community with people around the world.
24. Can I create and host my own Pod Casts in Web Easy?
Yes, you can create Podcasts for music, videos, news and announcements and host them on your website. Web Easy does all the work for you automatically.
25. What browsers is Web Easy compatible with?
Web Easy is compatible with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari; and with all mobile devices suchas but not limited to iPhone® and Smartphones optimized.
26. What is new and improved with Web Easy Version 10?
1) NEW - Template Gallery (A completely redesigned website assistant that lets you browse and preview hundreds of cool designs directly in any browser)
2) NEW - Style Gallery (Hundreds of styles that add fonts, colors, links, backgrounds and more to any template in minutes)
3) NEW - Cutting-Edge Website Templates (Including restaurants, photography, wedding, construction, outdoors, products/services, medical, real estate, gardening and more)
4) IMPROVED - Google Maps (Easily one-step process adds Google Maps directly to your website. Makes it easy for visitors to find your store, office or other locations)
5) IMPROVED - Enhanced Workflow (Creating your website is simpler and more intuitive than ever)